KIDTOPIA FESTIVAL | TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
You are purchasing your Kidtopia Festival from:
Fairfax Media Life & Events Pty Ltd (ABN 31 104 735 766) of 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont NSW 2009 (Fairfax)
Phone: 02 9282 2833
Address: 1 Darling Island Road, Pyrmont
All transactions are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise stated
DELIVERY OF YOUR TICKETS
Your tickets will be delivered electronically via email (e-tickets) once you complete your purchase
You can then have your ticket scanned on your phone/tablet at Kidtopia or you can bring printed copies to Kidtopia for scanning
PROCESSING & CREDIT CARD FEES
Any processing or credit card fees will be calculated and displayed to you during your purchase transaction
REFUNDS, EXCHANGES AND REPLACEMENTS
Fairfax reserves the right to cancel, delay or suspend Kidtopia due to any circumstances including without limitation, bad weather, unavailability of venue, danger, or any other cause. Any such cancellation, delay or suspension will not entitle you to make any claim against Kidtopia or Fairfax whatsoever including without limitation in respect of any prepaid travel and accommodation expenses.
Fairfax does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of any change in your personal circumstances which might restrict your attendance at Kidtopia, and is not liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation, rescheduling and/or relocation of Kidtopia including without limitation any travel and accommodation expenses.
Age, height or weight restrictions apply to certain carnival rides and selected other activities on offer at Kidtopia. Information on these restrictions will be available at Kidtopia. Whilst every effort will be made to ensure that rides are available for entrants, Fairfax will not provide any refunds due to entrants not being able to participate in certain rides or activities.
Fairfax will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified to its satisfaction including proof of purchase, and if you provide reasonable notice before the commencement of the event.
PRIVACY COLLECTION STATEMENT
I confirm that the information I have entered is complete and accurate, and in particular I have taken care to ensure that my email address has been correctly entered.
Fairfax is not liable for any loss of enjoyment or out of pocket wasted expenditure by you in relation to Kidtopia. I acknowledge that any personal arrangements including travel and accommodation relating to Kidtopia are at my own risk.
Conditions of entry to Kidtopia will be displayed near the entrance to Kidtopia and are also listed below for your reference.
KIDTOPIA FESTIVAL | CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Kidtopia Festival (Kidtopia) is owned and operated by Fairfax Media Life And Events Pty Ltd (ABN 31 104 735 766) (Fairfax). Entry to Kidtopia is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• You acknowledge that you enter Kidtopia and the venue at which it is held and participate in the activities offered by Fairfax at Kidtopia strictly at your own risk. You understand that there are inherent and other risks associated with attending an outdoor all-weather event and participating in the activities offered by Fairfax at Kidtopia. You hereby release Fairfax and its related bodies corporate and their directors, officers, employees, volunteers, contractors, sponsors and/or agents from and against all and any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses to the maximum extent permitted by law in connection with, or as a result of, any loss, injury or damage suffered by you in relation to your attendance and participation in Kidtopia, however caused, including any claim or liability which arises due to any negligence by Fairfax.
• You must follow all directions and instructions of the staff and security of Kidtopia and the venue.
• Fairfax reserves the right to refuse admission to any person and/or to remove any person from Kidtopia without compensation and without providing any reasons.
• Persons attending Kidtopia must at all times be of neat and inoffensive appearance, and behave properly and responsibly and not engage in any behaviour that is likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable.
• No drugs or illegal or dangerous substances or instruments are permitted at Kidtopia. Kidtopia is a licensed event and persons attending Kidtopia are also not permitted to bring alcohol to the venue. Fairfax reserves the right to search all persons and their possessions at any time.
• Kidtopia is a non-smoking event. No smoking will be permitted within the event area.
• You acknowledge that Kidtopia is an all weather outdoor event and it is your responsibility to wear appropriate and adequate clothing and footwear for this type of outdoor event, suited to the time of year, and the weather conditions on the day including suitable shoes and weather protection attire.
• Persons attending Kidtopia are not permitted to bring animals into the venue.
• Bag checks will occur at the entry point and any items deemed unsuitable must be disposed off upon request by Fairfax security staff. We reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who does not comply with Fairfax instructions.
• Tickets may only be purchased or booked by an adult aged 18 years or over.
• Children under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
• If you attend Kidtopia with children under the age of 18 years, you are responsible for ensuring that they are appropriately supervised and behaved.
• You must leave Kidtopia promptly at or before the scheduled closing time.
• Fairfax reserves the right to withdraw, substitute or reschedule activities/sessions to be held at Kidtopia at any time without prior notice and you acknowledge that you will not be entitled to any compensation in connection with the same.
• You must not display, distribute or leave any marketing materials, canvass or promote any goods or services to attendees or exhibitors, solicit donations or engage in any commercial activity at Kidtopia without Fairfax’s prior written consent which may be given or withheld in Fairfax’s discretion.
• You must notify Fairfax promptly on arrival if you are an owner, employee, agent and/or contractor of any business or company that arranges any sort of event or exhibition.
• You must not take, or permit to be taken, any photograph or film, video, sound or television recording or transmission at Kidtopia without prior written consent by Fairfax which may be given or withheld in Fairfax’s discretion. Unauthorised photography may result in images being deleted by security staff.
• Official photographers and videographers will be present at Kidtopia. By entering Kidtopia, you consent to you and your child(ren) being filmed and photographed and acknowledge that footage and/or images may be reproduced, published and used by Kidtopia without restriction, including for marketing and promotional use and in all media. If you do not want your or your child’s photographs to be used, you must inform the photographer.
• To the maximum extent permitted by law, Fairfax and its related bodies corporate do not accept any responsibility for loss, injury or damages however caused to any patron attending Kidtopia, entering or otherwise being on the premises at which Kidtopia is held, whether caused by the negligence of Fairfax and/or its related bodies corporate, their employees, subcontractors, agents, the venue or otherwise.
• You will indemnify and keep Fairfax indemnified from all actions, claims, demands, costs, damages or proceedings whatsoever arising from your acts or omissions and/or the acts and omissions of your minor children at Kidtopia
• You will pay us, on demand, an amount equal to any costs incurred by us in repairing, reinstating or replacing any property damaged by you and/or your minor children at Kidtopia.
• The use of any type of drone is prohibited at all Fairfax events.